About Andrew Louis Botieri
Andrew Botieri is an author, motivational speaker, leadership, sales and customer retention guru, advertising sales turnaround specialist and musician.
He recently published his first book called “A Celebration of Life, A Story of Hope, A Miracle & The Power of Attitude”. It's a story of overcoming adversity through perseverance & attitude as he takes you through his life altering struggle and eventual triumph over a rare autoimmune disease called Scleroderma. This book follows years of writing business, motivational and personal development articles, many of which have been published in national and regional magazines.
Andrew began his career with JC Penney in the early 80’s and worked his way up to Senior Merchandise Manager based on his ability to see trends before they happened. Andrew was instrumental in JC Penney's "upgrade" to a mass merchandiser in the mid-eighties with their brand-name push that put them on the map. Andrew's ability to coach and train his associates for "add-on selling" helped propel customer service and profits.
He worked as an Account Executive for Eden's Broadcasting (originators of the Morning Zoo radio format) in Phoenix where he created the "Y95 Apartment Guide Hotline" linking metro-Phoenix's apartment hunters with premiere properties in the Valley of the Sun and in 1988 was elected to the President's Club.
He also was heavily recruited in 1989 by HPC Apartment Guides, the nation’s largest publisher of apartment guides in the country. Andrew worked for HPC in markets as Phoenix, Inland Empire and Los Angles, California. In 1994 Andrew was promoted to Regional Director, overseeing markets in Boston, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, DC, generating revenues of over 17 million a year. In 1995 he was made National Sales Trainer for HPC where he helped to train hundreds of HPC's sales superstars, many of whom are now successful management executives across the country. He was a turnaround specialist for HPC helping to re-energize numerous failing magazines into the number one publication in their respective markets. Andrew helped design many innovative performance tracking and servicing programs that are still in use today.
In 1998 He was recruited by AllApartments, the largest apartment referral service on the web as Vice President of Sales and Operations. After a name change in 1999 to SpringStreet and a merger with HomeStore.com, he helped take the company public in August of 1999 as HomeStore (now Move.com) which is a mega-site for all types of real estate needs. Andrew implemented innovative sales & servicing programs in HomeStore and had one of the most respected sales forces in the industry. Because of his reputation, Andrew has been hired by property management companies and apartment associations around the country to help train and motivate not only their leasing professionals, but their executive teams as well.
Since 2010 He has been publisher of The New England Apartment Finder Magazine and ApartmentFinder.com where he successfully turned around his 6 advertising magazine/business going from #3 to #1 in 18 months. His forte is turning failing businesses and failing teams into a success!
Over the years Andrew has won many coveted awards and has been recognized for his winning achievements. Here are some of these awards:
- President's Club-Eden's Broadcasting, 1988
- Sales Team of the Year, 1989 & 1990
- Rookie Publisher Of The Year, 1992
- Nominated Publisher of the Year-1993,1996 & 2013
- HomeStore.com, Outstanding Achievement Award, 2000
Andrew has earned many professional and nationally recognized educational designations throughout his illustrious career. These designations are just part of the make-up that makes Andrew a sought-after national coach and trainer:
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP), National Apartment Association (NAA) Designation
- NALP Instructor For The NAA
- Wilson Councilor Sales Trainer
- Big Brothers Program Of Phoenix
- CTM- Certified Toastmaster
In addition to the above awards and designations, Andrew is a sought-after and powerful speaker with custom designed programs in sales/motivation and self-development to fit the clients need. He has spoken at many national and regional conferences including:
- The National Apartment Association National Annual Conference
- The Texas Apartment Association Annual Conference
- The New Jersey Apartment Association Annual Conference
- Master of Ceremonies at the New Jersey Apartment Association "Best In Apartment Living Awards" Conference
- The Rental Housing Association of Boston Annual Conference
- IREM-Boston/NEAHMA’s Annual Conference
- Keynote Speaker at CORT Furniture's Annual District Meeting
- The Multi-Housing World's Annual Conference
- Executive Trainer for Bryant University, Smithfield, RI-various companies in RI
- Trainer for Collette Vacations on sales and customer retention
- Reading Tutor for elementary school children in Massachusetts
- Other Clients: The Bozutto Group, Corcoran/Jennison, The Peterson Companies, The Dolben Companies, Fairfax Publishing, Carter-Haston & Collette Vacations to name a few.
As you can see from Andrew's diverse background, the programs he offers will propel you and your organization to heights you have only dreamed of achieving. As he loves to say "Accumulation of efforts, brings realizations of success". Thank you so much for visiting our website and we hope to help you reach your next level of success!!